Gerylee Baron

Gerylee Baron

Law Office of Gerylee M. Baron

Alexandria, VA

Practice Areas

Marriage and Prenuptials
Traffic Violation
Professional References

I recommend Gerylee Baron.

The Honorable Sharron FitzGerald, colleague of Gerylee

I have worked with Gerylee on several family law cases and she is a compassionate attorney and dedicated to helping those in need -- a lawyers who truly cares about her clients and their best interests. She is especially great with children of all ages.

Steven Krieger, colleague of Gerylee





New Jersey
Not provided
Not provided


Washington College of Law, American University

JDGraduated in 1999
Contact Information

Law Office of Gerylee M. Baron

602 Cameron Street
Alexandria, VA, 22314

Get directions


Domestic Violence Defense

Representation for a misdemeanor domestic violence offense.

Separation Agreement

Put in place a separation agreement. This agreement helps two partners who decided to separate resolve such matters as division of property and debts, child custody and support.

Hourly Rate

Hourly rates are the most common fee arrangement for legal services.

Remove Arrest Records

Clear your record. When you succeed with this process, the police reports, booking photos, fingerprints, and other records of the arrest will be sealed and destroyed. You will also be able to legally answer "no" when asked whether you've ever been arrested.

Modification of parenting plan

Modify an existing parenting plan. As time goes by, changes to the parenting plan may be required to accommodate changes in situation.

Reduction to Misdemeanor and Expungement

Clear Your Record. An attorney can help you reduce an offense to a misdemeanor and obtain an expungement of records. Expungement of a criminal offense means that your criminal conviction will be dismissed.

Divorce (uncontested and contested)

Separating may be quite simple and quick when the parties agree (uncontested divorce) or it may be more complicated and drawn out if issues need to be litigated because the parties cannot agree (contested divorce).

Felony Case Representation

Representation in Criminal Court for Felony Offense

Uncontested divorce

End a marriage in a cost-effective, dignified manner. An uncontested divorce is possible if both spouses have reached agreement on issues such as property division, child support, and other financial issues.

Child support modification

Modify an existing child support agreement. As time goes by, changes to the child support arrangement may be required to accommodate changes in situation.

Power of attorney

Grant someone an authorization to act on your behalf in personal, business or other matters.

DUI Defense

Full representation for your misdemeanor DUI / DWI case.

Prenuptial agreement

Agree on issues such as property division and spousal support before getting married. A prenuptial agreement, also referred to as a premarital agreement, can include a wide range of provisions to protect the partners during and after the relationship.

Restraining Order

Stop harassment, stalking or violence by seeking a court order against an individual. This is also referred to as a Workplace or Domestic “Stay Away”.

Rehabilitation and Petition for Pardon

Clear Your Record. A Certificate of Rehabilitation generally allows a person to have some of his or her civil and political rights of citizenship restored.

Custody of children (legal and physical)

Determining who makes the decisions about a child's education, health, or religion (legal custody), and decisions about a child's day-to-day life, including where the child lives (physical custody), is an incredibly important responsibility.

Name Change

Legally change your name or a minor’s name by getting a court order, allowing you to change your legal name on government-issued identification documents such as your driver's license, passport, and social security card.