J-1 Visa Application


The J-1 Visa is often used for student exchange and/or au pairs to work or study in the United States.

What is included?

  • Conduct an initial evaluation of your personal and professional situation
  • Provide a detailed list of the required supporting documents needed for your application
  • Evaluate supporting documents to ensure eligibility
  • Filing and submission of the application