H3 Visa Application


Apply for a H3 Visa, a US non-immigrant visa available to certain trainees or special education exchange visitors, who intend to ultimately perform their job outside the United States.

What is included?

  • Conduct an initial evaluation of your personal and professional situation
  • Provide a detailed list of the required supporting documents needed for your application
  • Prepare your case to ensure that the evidence submitted satisfies all requirements of the immigration authorities
  • File and submit your H3 visa application