The middle class is the heart and soul of the United States, but the middle class cannot afford to hire lawyers at the standard market rates that range between $300 and $500 an hour. ATJLRS has created a network of attorneys with hundreds of years of combined experience in approximately twenty different areas of law and each attorney has agreed to charge rates between $115 and $175 an hour based on your income.
How ATJLRS Works
1. Click on any of the "Get Legal Help" buttons throughout our website or give us a call if you'd prefer at 703-831-7707.
2. You will be asked to provide information about yourself and your legal issue, so ATJLRS is able to refer you to an attorney with expertise in the field related to your issue.
3. Pay the $35 referral fee to ATJLRS for a consultation with an attorney not to exceed 20 minutes. All attorneys go through an extensive screening application to ensure that they are qualified to assist you and committed to helping the middle class.
4. Decide if you would like to retain the attorney to assist you. If you and attorney decide to work together, the attorney will remit a portion of the fee you pay to the attorney back to ATJLRS. All attorneys have agreed to charge the same rates based on your income.
5. If you are not satisfied with the referral, just let us know and we'll give you another referral.
Attorneys: We Need You!
ATJLRS is always looking for attorneys committed to providing high quality legal counsel to the middle class. There is no fee for you to sign-up, but you must complete the application process. Assuming you have the necessary experience, references, and commitment to the core ATJLRS values, you will begin receiving referrals in the practice areas of your choice. Click here to sign-up.